site author: Anthony Wheeler email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Celerrial orbs turn ceaselessly droll
Whirlingly still, hopeless, un-tolled.
Overhead projection messes all minds.
Eyes open inward still touching the signs.
Flaming scimitars silence charade
Like stillness, reigns and thunder lulls.
Senses gulf sad Empyrea
Downing mindless forming toads.
Falling fall leaves seemingly beckon
As riparian whitely egret calls.
Flashing fluorescent stills and deadens
The weak-ended will-ness to shed shelling walls.
Core willow rots, trunk on limbs
While motion high triumphant calls.
Roots halt fastly, desperate, sighs
Softness fades as treeness dies.
Passion lost now dispersed in haze
Purpose shifts, who cares? —away.
Seeping, timeless, forever days
All wealthless fugue, sententious rage.
Overman sailing over the bay
Lay the way low and sashay away.
Longing eyelines lowing delight
Honey-less souls glowing with spite.
Taken as Neptune, Prince of the Tides
Motion with waves and currents reside.
Languid limbs draping o’er the bow
Baring to Sol still silently howl’d.
Sending higher soar topless hill
As Helen breathes salacious at will.
Love-rest passion forlorn—denied!
In cellular noise all humans reside.
Sentient wind flows holy unbound,
Casting folks sober islands around.
Mountains which pass loathsome alone
Slaying them souls Eolian blown.
Soaring passed heights fallen below
Casting restraints up sailing alone.
Rocking menage, knowing the light,
Wandering, seeking Kervorkian Knights.
Gomorrah asked Sodom
Cities sitting on the plain;
‘Can we survive, remain alive
Avoid the sun’s Black Rain?’
Centers of stars feel all but the same
Crushingly deep in Mariannas—pain.
Once as a youth seeking life reified
Embracing now only numb suicide.
Salinity scorching sands relay
Sun-lit swirling cyclones say
Serenity softly flows this way
Messages born our souls this day.
Sincerely care is never there
While all in love despair
That hope lives never in a river
That runs beneath nowhere.
Sentence passing along far time
Descending promises seemingly fine.
Glowing exalted handsomely free,
Scaling the heights indefinitely?
Sirens of sounding echelon high
Draining anemic diuretic eyes.
Ring in tones long Jamaican sees
Of color and spirit and moral disease.
Lately astonishes resounding aspires
Notions of scaling prevailing conspires.
Selecting electing approaches to be
Finances sounding aloud sensibly.
Aesthetic form resides nowhere.
Creation sends over all’s energy.
Trivia drains and bores routine;
Nothing good that bears, Germane.
Through the mouth a sunshine beam
Within a cave of stone (1)
Passes by the actual truth—
You face the wall alone.
Walk within the light so fierce
It scratched the hard design.
Stumble past a broken dream
And ruins, some sublime. (2)
Simple facts and subtle thoughts
Create reality. (3)
‘Cause shadows cast against the wall
Are nothing, actually. (1)
Meaning only means to Man
Nature seems unimpressed. (4)
Much exists, the universe
In truth? it’s meaningless. (5)
So sing along artistic soul
And build upon the beam. (6)
A dream make real, your world alone
To play, eternally. (7)
(1) Plato’s parable of the cave. Chapter 7, Republic. The primary source of Western metaphysics.
(2) “The men with whom we live resemble a field of ruins of the most precious sculptural designs where everything shouts at us: come, help, perfect, ... we yearn immeasurably to become whole.” Nietzsche
(3) Taken in total, the Human Universe.
(4) “The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it seems pointless.” Steven Weinberg, Dreams of a Final Theory
(5) “We possess art, lest we perish of the truth.” Nietzsche, The Will to Power
(6) “Under the light of eternity ...the daily trivia, the daily frustrations, fall away. It’s all a matter of getting to the center of the beam.” May Sarton, Journal of Solitude
(7) “For, to mince matters no longer, man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays.” Schiller, 15thLetter